This is the second edition in cooperation with ITRON and the “Polish Waterworks” Chamber of Commerce. Jerzy Rogowski – director at WES ׀ Water Energy Systems will extend the topic of remote reading of water meters raised by him at the 7th IGWP conference “Water-Sewage-Sludge” on 8-9 DEC 2020.
webinar “Mobile or stationary reading of water meters? Technologies, experiences, directions of development”
is addressed to persons responsible for:
- billing readings and invoicing,
- selection of water meters and reading systems,
- monitoring the condition of the water supply network,
- making long-term investment decisions.
During the webinar, we will look at the reading system in a systemic way:
- we will look at which systems will gain more functionality after supplying data from water meters
- we will review the currently available mobile and stationary reading technologies
- we will analyze the financial aspects and cost of use
- we will consider how the way of reading affects the image of the company and relations with water consumers
We are waiting for you on December 21, 2020 (Monday) from 10.00-12.00